Logo EditionCollector.fr

Retour aux topics

need help to buy digital game code from amazon.fr

Écrit par Avatar de amir2100amir2100

Ajouté le

5 commentaires

hi
i want to buy this code
but unfortunately only customers located in France can buy this. i'm from iran and we don't have credit card here so i can't buy game from microsoft store, in return i can give you 10€ psn or xbox store gift card or amazon.com 12$, amazon.de 10€ or whatever you want and i can buy.

Publié le

j'hésite bot ou pas oO ? 🤣
amir2100
amir2100

Publié le

bot?! so i'm smart bot which can sign up in 2017 and log in next year for scam on this game which go on backward compatibility 2 weeks ago. this bot serach 2 week on internet for this game. 😀)
martinouchou
martinouchou

Publié le

Do you have PayPal ? PayPal me the money and I can buy it for you if you want. Shoot me a PM for details if you're really a real person looking for help.

Actually, nevermind it won't work. On the Amazon page, it says it doesn't give you a code but a link to activate it directly on your Xbox account from the order page. So I can't buy it from my account and then give it to you, it won't work. I'm sure there are solutions to buy it from your country, just look better. Or email Microsoft, I don't know.

Also,

amir2100 a dit:

bot?! so i'm smart bot which can sign up in 2017 and log in next year for scam on this game which go on backward compatibility 2 weeks ago. this bot serach 2 week on internet for this game. 😀)

We've seen worse than this.
amir2100
amir2100

Publié le

thanks for replay
we don't have access to paypal because of us sanctions and microsoft do not support my country as a region, you can't find iran in countries for xbox account.
and because of jtag and hacks in x360 era you barely can find original game disc and everywhere you find fake x360 dvd which seller copy them!!!
believe me i try many things and fail in this subject 🙁
amazon said Code Game Download (google translate), i can send my microsoft account to you if amazon send you link for activate game.
martinouchou
martinouchou

Publié le

Sorry, can't help you if you don't have PayPal 😉 Good luck though.

5 affichés sur 5 trouvés

Logo EditionCollector.fr

EditionCollector.fr est un site d'actualité sur les éditions collector, limitées, spéciales, numérotées, steelbook de jeux vidéo/ films avec des news et bons plans quotidien pour compléter vos collections !

collectors

membres

commentaires

connectés

Suivez-nous

© 2024 Edition Collector (version 4.1)